axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Running attachments test cases
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:59:14 GMT
Wow!!! Cool idea.... I found some com.sun... classes in Sun Java Mail &
Activation.

(One more question ;-) ).....
We also have to make sure that Geronimo thing is not in the class path when
Sun things are there. We can do it by first checking for com.sun... and if
found use sun jars. If not found then use Geronimo jars.. Can we do this..

Regards,
~Thilina

--

"May the SourcE be with u"