axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Sharma <>
Subject Query regarding custom defined types
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:42:56 GMT
Hey there again to give all of u sleepless nights, hopefully

Was wondering if it's necessary to write one's own custome deployment
.wsdd file in order to deploy a web service and its invocation, for custom
defined data types and their arrays??

I just can't successfully invoke a web-service (althugh the deployment is
no problem at all!), with a web service using a custom-defined data type
as a return type, and this is really unnerving me now! So, is it
indispensable to define the type mappings in the wsdd file, or not? Or can
I rather, rely upon axis to handle the same during the deployment phase?

Also, are the serializer and de-serializer required to be custom-defined
rather than using the axis default ones?

All help is badly needed, yall!!

View raw message