axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shahi, Ashutosh" <Ashutosh.Sh...@ca.com>
Subject [Axis2]Help on maven
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:58:32 GMT
Hi Srinath,

               The saaj API needs activation.jar in classpath for
attachment support. Though we don't have attachment support now, but
because of activation.jar missing, most of the interfaces and hence
classes fail to compile. I had added exclusion condition in project.xml
if activation.jar is not found, so very few classes compile.

            But I need to test if the entire build is working if
activation stuff is found. So, where can I add that condition to look
for activation in some local directory? I am new to maven stuff and
hence need your help on this.

-Ashutosh