axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Debugging Axis tests
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:48:44 GMT
You should take a look at targets.xml

I add some jvmargs to launch the tests for remote debugging

target : component-junit-functional (client side JVM)
inside the junit task :
<jvmarg line="-Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=4141,suspend=y"/>

target : start-functional-test-http-server (server side JVM)
inside the java task :
<jvmarg line="-Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=4141,suspend=y"/>

Sometimes, axis tests are running in only 1 JVM (only client side)
Notice that you must attach the remote debugger quickly when debugging
server side JVM.

Cheers
Guillaume