axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Haller <Mike.Hal...@Innovations.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] NPE trying to use eclipse code-gen plugin
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:17:34 GMT
Hi Chathura,

thanks for working on this so fast!!! That's incredible :-]
[AXIS2-25]

After trying to recompile Axis2 the last few hours (i tried to use the
modules as separated projects in the eclipse workspace, and that wasn't
a good idea -> cyclic dependencies and such).

The patch worked fine!

Comments on the plugin:
- please replace the checkbox "Generate serverside code" with a radio
button, since only one of client OR server is generated. Checking server
checkbox automatically disables generating client stubs. Alternatively
change the label to "Generate serverside code instead of clientside code" :)
- please save the values in a store/preference, so you don't always have
to type them in all over again.

Again, thanks for the fast patch!

regards
Mike