axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Jordahl" <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Debugging Axis tests
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:31:22 GMT

Check the 'ws-axis/java/xmls' directory.  There is a target that runs
the SimpleAxisServer.  Or just run it from the command line, deploy the
WSDD file for the test (found in build/work/tests/wsdl/marshal).

Check the developers guide for how to run a single JUnit test case from
the command line, or you can do it straight from IntelliJ.

Hope that helps a little.

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: David Blevins [mailto:david.blevins@visi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:11 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Debugging Axis tests

I'd really really like to run the tests/wsdl/marshall tests with
remote debugging turned on.  However I an having a hard time figuring
out where the tests are launched--there are a lot of xml entity refs
pulling xml from multiple places.

Anyone have an clues on where to add the extra vm options?

-David