axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Pimentel <mark.pimen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Google Summer Student Project with Axis2
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 04:33:56 GMT
Hi everyone,

The project seems interesting, and I think I'll go ahead with writing
an application for it and looking at the existing Axis2 code.  It does
seem straight forward, although studying and supporting the different
standards could take some time.

Also, I've visited #apache-axis on freenode a few times, but it's
usually empty or quiet.  Is it because many developers are on Sri
Lankan time?  In that case, when would be a good time to stop by and
say hi?  Am I even going to the right place?

Thanks,
Mark