axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kador, Daniel" <daniel.ka...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] WSDL2Code/Java not working
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:10:44 GMT
Hi Ajith (and everyone else who responded),

You'll all be happy to know that I am, indeed, a clumsy typer.  Turns
out adding wsdl4k.jar is not a valid solution.  Heh.

I'm able to use the command line emitter now, although I'm still a
little confused at what it spits out.  It doesn't seem to have all the
code that was generated by 1.2 (the big absence is the lack of generated
classes for the data types defined in my schema, but it seems like Axis
2 uses generic object types for all objects?).  I'm going to chalk this
up to me not completely understanding things at the moment though,
rather than blame Axis.

I'm using Eclipse 3.1.  I'm able to navigate through the wizard with no
problems, but when I hit the "Finish" button nothing happens.  The
relevant error in the log is "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/crimson/tree/XmlDocument", which is pretty obviously a
classpath error, but it's confusing to me because the relevant jar
(rt.jar, as far as I know) is certainly in my classpath.  This is
probably just a configuration error on my end.  I'll examine it further
and let you all know.

Thanks,
Dan