axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]XPath support for OM
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:25:09 GMT
Very nice :). Was the withNS test commented out on purpose?

BTW did you look at JXPath from Apache? Is one better than the other? If
they're comparable then keep it in the family and use the Apache one?

We need to find way to leep this kind of optional stuff somewhere that
users can pick up if they want without enlarging our base distribution.
Any thoughts on that?

Sanjiva.