axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: question related to WSIF and Axis
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:15:25 GMT
I doubt that kind of work being done on the 1.2.x path at this point ..

For Axis2, I'd like to look at doing a WSIF2 on top of AXIOM. However,
I'm not clear why that WSIF affects the types/interfaces - the WSIF
binding details go inside the stub. What I'm suggesting is that with
AXIOM we now have a universal way to propagate data inside WSIF
(essentially to re-do WSIFMessage). We did this a while back with
something called JROM, but JROM never made it out of AlphaWorks due to
IBM change of heart.

Sanjiva.