axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re: Like to contribute...
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:05:48 GMT
Hi ;

If you are running test caseses from IDE first try to build and run I got
the same problem some times ago , and you can change test classes to run
form IDE.
Regarding axis2 samples right now I have do not have good sample in my mind
, any way (although its there with Axis2 M2) you can write a sample for
Google APIs, like search or spellchecker.

Deepal

Thanks for the reply...Is there a identified list of Samples to be
written for AXIS2 M2??

About running the test cases...I am able to run the test cases from a
maven build...but not from eclipse IDE...it throws a FileNotFound
Exception and the problem is with the directory structure that the
test cases are expecting....has any one successfully run the test
cases from with  in eclispe using thew Junit plug in of eclipe...I
wanted to debug the AXIS2 Code line by line to get familier with the
code...