axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: all-tests failure(s)
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 10:02:55 GMT
I just removed the call setDirty(true) from NodeImpl.appendChild() to
fix the DOM serialization related failures. This means the problem
with SOAPmessage.saveChanges() remains un-resolved.

But i still get a failure at
test.wsdl.marshall.MarshallTestCase.test12MarshallPortArrayOfArrayOfSoapEncString()
----- which is happening even with a build of 15th May.

- Venkat




On 5/27/05, Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauthier@objectweb.org> wrote:
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> 
> >Venkat, Guillaume,
> >
> >There are 6 failures, can you guys please check/fix it?
> >
> >test.functional.FunctionalTests.testEchoService
> >
> >
> -> caused by my arrayMapping check in.
> Can be fixed up if we update the samples/echo/deploy.wsdd and use
> arrayMapping instead of typeMapping
> 
> >test.functional.FunctionalTests.testMessageService
> >test.message.PackageTests.testCDATASection
> >
> >
> -> theses 2 tests are using CDATA section. If we print the messages, we
> can see that the end "tag" of CDATA ("]]>") is somewhat encoded :
> instead of ]]> we have : &#x5d;&#x5d;&gt;
> Notice that the CDATA start Tag is not encoded at all
> Here is the output I have :
> <ns3:e3 xmlns:ns3="urn:foo"><![CDATA[Text with
>    Important  <b>  whitespace </b> and tags! &#x5d;&#x5d;&gt;</ns3:e3>
> 
> >test.RPCDispatch.PackageTests.testArgAsDOM
> >test.wsdl.document.TestServiceServiceTestCase.test1DocumentTestGetElement
> >test.wsdl.document.TestServiceServiceTestCasetest2DocumentTestGetDocument
> >
> >
> -> I think theses 3 failures are related :
> The serialized XML elements have extra namespaces and xsi:type declaration !
> So <hello>world</hello> becomes <hello xmlns="">world</hello>
> 
> Cheers
> Guillaume
> 
> >Thanks,
> >dims
> >
> >
> >
> 
>

Mime
View raw message