axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proposal - DOM Implementation for Axis2
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 14:45:22 GMT
The current SAAJ Impl does NOT create a parellel tree. It just
delegates much of the work to the embedded OM objects. For example,
SOAPEnvelopeImpl does NOT contain references to SOAPBodyImpl and
SOAPHeaderImpl, but has one private instance variable of type
org.apache.axis.om.SOAPEnvelope. Same strategy is followed for other
clasess as well.Sanjiva, can you give more detial on the factory
technique usage here.

Also SAAJ impl allows conversion between OM and SAAJ version of SOAP
objects (SOAPEnvelope, SOAPBody etc).

Ashutosh will post more details on the current SAAJ implementation.

 - venkat