axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Moving SOAP classes to its own package
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:11:35 GMT
The Axis 1.2 SAAJ stuff is in org.apache.axis.message package. Since
we don't have a "message" package in Axis2, no clash here, even if we
put these in org.apache.axis.om.soap.

However, I'm +1 to keep these SOAP classes under
org.apache.axis2.om.soap package, because atleast it would tell people
that these are NOT a SAAJ implementation, but something specific to OM
and Axis2.

BTW, Should we also move the SAAJ implementation to the main area for M2 ?

-- Venkat