axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 2.0 CheckOut Path
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 06:55:04 GMT
Hi,
try putting this URL in the browser and see whether you can see anything
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java
The thing is https://svn.apache.org/repos or any part of the URL wont work.
It seems that it is a mapping rather than a web directory hierarchy. And
going through http and https would not make a difference at all unless you
are a committer (checkouts through http cannot be used to do commits I
guess)

If you have difficulty in viewing the repository through the browser then
this trouble is highly likely to be related to your network. if not probably
tortoise SVN is not configured properly.