axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Running WSDLToJava: No symbol table entry found
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 12:33:21 GMT
I think you have a namespace problem in your WSDL. The tool is
rejecting this element:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}EquipmentNotRegistered

What that says is that you defined an element in the WSDL namespace,
but you can't do that. I suspect one of two things. Either you set
your targetNamespace to be http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ (can't do
that), or you refer to wsdl:EquipmentNotRegistered.

If you provide your WSDL, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

Anne

(ps -- in the future, please send this type of user question to the
axis-user list)