axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WebSphere 5.1 does not run Web Applications running Axis SOAP Engine
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 11:14:59 GMT

This is the wrong forum for WebSphere questions, but to stop it right here
I'll answer.  You CAN run web apps containing AXIS inside WebSphere.  We
have many customers that do this.  If you're writing AXIS-dependent code,
you can still deploy it inside WebSphere as long as you deploy AXIS along
with it.

If you've found some issues with this, describe them to me offline.

Russell Butek
Web services consultant
IBM  Software Services for WebSphere
butek@us.ibm.com