axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shahi, Ashutosh" <Ashutosh.Sh...@ca.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Changed Call method?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 08:47:32 GMT

Guys,
Any words on this? I would personally prefer the ability to send/receive
SOAPEnvelope as well along with the existing capability to send/receive
OMElement.

Also, Srinath isn't it that if we are sending a SOAPEnvelope we should
know the operation name from it irrespective of the style/use?

-Ashutosh

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinath Perera [mailto:hemapani@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:50 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: Shahi, Ashutosh
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Changed Call method?

1) The Code is changed now .. the current code supports the OMElement
only
To change the things OMElement vs SOAPEnvelope .. I am nutral on the
case.
I let the developer community decide what is better
Guys .. thoughts?

2) you know the operation name from OMElement If and only if the style
is rpc/ doc-literl-wrapped, so the argument not hold all the time

On 5/19/05, Shahi, Ashutosh <Ashutosh.Shahi@ca.com> wrote:
> Also, Why do we need to add the name of the method when it is already
> contained in OMElement or SOAPEnvelope?
>
> Ashutosh

SOAPEnvelope,