axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java renamed?
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 13:30:35 GMT
Axis C/C++ also reuses the WSDL2Java code, and overall I think there
probably is a reasonable amount of shared code. After all processing
the WSDL object model is a reasonable part of whats needed.

I would vote for WSDL2Code as the name. AxisCC++ uses the name WSDL2WS
and I've never liked it. After all the WSDL is the WS!

Paul