axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Providers and Handlers
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 08:12:44 GMT
From: Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com>
Date: May 12, 2005 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: Providers and Handlers
To: Ani Marius <burzumel@yahoo.com>

I guess I'm still confused.

If you look at the 2 articles and code here:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-ajax1/

You see we wrote a new provider. The provider is in the classpath, but
new code (i.e. new services) can be deployed automatically by calling
the deploy service. The provider is automatically deployed by virtue
of being in the classpath with the right metadata.

I see the analogy with your example that the handler auto deploys the
service as it is need. Since you only have one custom provider (just
like in our case) that can be in the classpath already.

Paul