axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: all-tests failure(s)
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 09:53:28 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>Venkat, Guillaume,
>
>There are 6 failures, can you guys please check/fix it?
>
>test.functional.FunctionalTests.testEchoService

-> caused by my arrayMapping check in.
Can be fixed up if we update the samples/echo/deploy.wsdd and use
arrayMapping instead of typeMapping

>test.functional.FunctionalTests.testMessageService
>test.message.PackageTests.testCDATASection

-> theses 2 tests are using CDATA section. If we print the messages, we
can see that the end "tag" of CDATA ("]]>") is somewhat encoded :
instead of ]]> we have : &#x5d;&#x5d;&gt;
Notice that the CDATA start Tag is not encoded at all
Here is the output I have :
<ns3:e3 xmlns:ns3="urn:foo"><![CDATA[Text with
    Important  <b>  whitespace </b> and tags! &#x5d;&#x5d;&gt;</ns3:e3>

>test.RPCDispatch.PackageTests.testArgAsDOM
>test.wsdl.document.TestServiceServiceTestCase.test1DocumentTestGetElement
>test.wsdl.document.TestServiceServiceTestCasetest2DocumentTestGetDocument

-> I think theses 3 failures are related :
The serialized XML elements have extra namespaces and xsi:type declaration !

Cheers
Guillaume