axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject [Axis2] Couple of quick comments
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 18:54:54 GMT
1) I still like OperationContext WAY better than MEPContext.  When did
we decide on MEPContext?  WSDL calls them "operations"....  Consider
this a request to change it back, or at least VOTE on it.

2) At this point, folks, we need to start being better about comments.
It's not good enough to say "* Method doSomething()" as the JavaDoc.  It
is, I think, ESPECIALLY important to make the code as readable as
possible now when things are still in relatively early stages.  Please
as you continue to work on things, actually describe what the
methods/fields/etc are for?

Thanks,
--Glen