axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Finalizing Axis 1.2
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 01:09:50 GMT
Hi dims, all:

I'm +1 to this with a caveat or two.  We definitely need to get an
"official" release out which incorporates all the good changes since 1.1
- but we know there are still some issues to deal with so I think it's
critical that we clearly explain in the README/release notes that the
1.2 release represents the current state and we are planning to do more
rapid releases in the near future to handle continued evolution/fixes.

--Glen