axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shantanu Sen <s...@pacbell.net>
Subject How to set SSL properties on ougoing WS call
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 19:46:51 GMT
I did not get any reply from the axis-user list -
trying to see if there is any input from this list.

----------------------------
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:05:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Shantanu Sen <ssen@pacbell.net>
Subject: How to set SSL properties on ougoing WS call
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

If I have multiple web service clients talking to
multiple web services, how can I set SSL properties
(e.g. Client Authentication Enabled, Private Key
file,Client Certifiicate file etc.) for each client
programmatically?

I do not want to write a transport handler - I do not
want to hook into the Axis runtime engine and create
my own socket and configure it.

I also do not want to set any system properties, since
multiple distint clients can talk to multiple
services concurrently using distint SSL properties.

Any way this can be achieved in Axis? Any specific
properties I can set on the Call object or the Stub
object?

Thanks for any help.
Shantanu Sen