axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] OMElement API notes
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 04:23:11 GMT
Nope.

public OMAttribute getFirstAttribute(QName qname) throws OMException will
fullfil that thing.

But the  public Iterator getAttributes(QName qname) method will do something
different.

Well from this method what I expected was, one can just get give the
namespace and get all the attributes with that same namespace, like that.
Well, I think I implemented this, but its now not in the source.

Let me look at this.

Regards,
Chinthaka