axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thushantha Ravipriya de Alwis" <r...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Installing Axis
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 07:25:57 GMT
Hi Marko

Please check your class path again . Because you need to add all the
necessary .jar files to your class path before you run the CalcClient. All
the necessary jars which you needs to add are explained in the installation
guide. Following are some of them. Please check the installation guide and
add  all the necessary jars.

	axis.jar
	commons-discovery.jar
	commons-logging.jar
	jaxrpc.jar
	log4j-1.2.8.jar
	saaj.jar
	wsdl4j.jar

Regards
Thushantha De Alwis
(Lanka Software Foundation)

On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:56:11 -0700 (PDT), Marko Moody wrote