axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ani Marius <burzu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Providers and Handlers
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 17:11:39 GMT
Hi and thank you for your response.
I already have a class called JWSFLDeployer which
deploys a WS at runtime.
What I want is this : to deploy a WS at runtime only
if it is requested and if it is not yet deployed, and
also the request to be intercepted by my custom
provider.
Thanks.

--- Jaliya Ekanayake <jaliya@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi Ani,
>
> Check whether these will help you to solve your
> problem.
>
> To deploy a different provider for a service at the
> deployment time, use the
> following lines in the service deployment file (say
> serivce-deploy.wsdd)
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> <service name="MyService" provider="Handler">
>         <parameter name="handlerClass"
> value="your.package.MyProvider"/>
>         <parameter name="className" value="
> your.package.MyService "/>
>         <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*"/>
>         <parameter name="scope" value="request"/>
> </service>
> -------------------------------------
>
> If you want to deploy a service with a particular
> provider at the runtime,
> you can do it using the following code fragment.
>
> -------------------------------------
> SimpleProvider sp = new SimpleProvider();
>
> SimpleChain reqHandlers = new SimpleChain();
> reqHandlers.addHandler(new MyHandler() );//This is
> optional
> //You can pass null to request and response handler
> chains.
> SimpleChain resHandlers = new SimpleChain();
>
> MyProvider rmp = new MyProvider();
> SOAPService rmService = new SOAPService(reqHandlers,
> rmp, resHandlers);
>
> JavaServiceDesc desc = new JavaServiceDesc();
> rmService.setOption("className","
> your.package.MyService ");
> rmService.setOption("allowedMethods","*");
>
> desc.setName("MyService ");
> rmService.setServiceDescription(desc);

sp.deployService(Constants.ClientProperties.RMSERVICE,