axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Moving SOAP classes to its own package
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 03:49:26 GMT
Well, well, I'm bit confused.

We have OM interfaces and SOAP interfaces which their implementation are
extending from OM impls.

What is the conclusion ?

	1. Where to put om interfaces ? org.apache.axis.om.* or somewhere
else ?
	2. where to put SOAP interfaces ? org.apache.axis.soap.* or
somewhere else ?

I personally prefer, org.apache.axis.om.* for OM interfaces and
org.apache.axis.soap.* for SOAP interfaces.

And how about the implementation classes. Now OM impl classes within
o.a.a.om.impl.llom.* and SOAP impls are at o.a.a.om.impl.llom.soap.*. Any
suggestions for this as well ?

Regards,
Chinthaka