axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis 2.0 CheckOut Path
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 10:17:27 GMT
Hi

What is the SVN client that you are using if you can pls try to use TortiseSVN working with
that is very easy

Thanks

Deepal
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marko Moody
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org ; Ajith Ranabahu
  Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Axis 2.0 CheckOut Path

  Hi Ajith

  Thanks for the reply. But I got the following error. Is there any problem with my settings
or in apache site...

  D:\Axis2>svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java
  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java': could not connect to
  server (http://svn.apache.org)

  Regds
  Marko

  Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Marko,
    Try this
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java

    BTW the code is in a mess now. It should compile but most of the test cases are broken.
I suggest you look at the M1 source if it wont make any sense :)