axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] A place for Axis2 modules
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 06:22:21 GMT
Hi Eran;

I would say +1 for that , then it will be easier for Deployment test case to run without having
big trouble

Deepal

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eran Chinthaka
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:38 AM
  Subject: [Axis2] A place for Axis2 modules

  Hi,

  We have to have a maven module to put Axis2 modules (Confusing ??, read it again)

  Maven Module : A source grouping in the maven build system

  Axis2 Module : A collection of handlers plus ....

  Where can we put Axis2 modules. For example where to put the addressing module, RM module
in the Axis2 source tree.

  A particular Axis2 module will contain a set of handlers, an impl of the Module interface,
module.xml, some test cases probably with some test-resources.

  I personally prefer to have a Maven module called module in the same level as core, xml,
wsdl, etc.,

  Any comments, suggestions ??

  Regards,

  Chinthaka