axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] RE: svn commit: r170356 -/webservices/axis/trunk/java/modules/wsdl/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/template/java/CallbackHandlerTemplate.xsl
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 12:27:19 GMT
Oops, didn't read this one before sending my last msg!  Sorry guys. :)  I
agree with Ajith re: looking into reuse.

--G

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>; "Srinath Perera" <hemapani@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [axis2] RE: svn commit:
r170356 -/webservices/axis/trunk/java/modules/wsdl/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/template/java/CallbackHandlerTemplate.xsl

Hi all,
nope Addidng Axis 1.x code is no problem at all for this one. Yes I will
definitley look into this.
BTW what I added was a single line of code ,name.replaceAll("\\W","_") to
solve the problem :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu