axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chintha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Changed OMNode
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 04:29:11 GMT
Hi Shahi,

Well, getValue and setValue of the OMNode was bit weird for me. Yes, I agree that I put that
method, and I got that method from DOM Node.

I'm repeating, what this method does is bit weird for me. What do u think ? can't we do some
other thing to get the same functioanlity.

-- Chinthaka
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shahi, Ashutosh
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 2:42 PM
  Subject: [Axis2] Changed OMNode

  Hi Eran,

              The OMNode getValue() and setValue() methods have been removed in the new API.
I had been using it extensively in the SAAJ implementation which has similar methods for Node
class. How do you expect the get/set values now given a OMNode? I could not find any alternative
from the existing methods.

  -Ashutosh