axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interop test for Axis2
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 04:25:55 GMT
Hi Gayan,

The Wiki has the bit of information and please ask for any other
information in the mailing list. I create a JIRA issue for the interop
test http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-19.

Please add the patches for your work at the jira issue and let the
developers know via the mailing list. We will checked them in

Thanks
Srinath