axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Pointers to getting started
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:33:33 GMT
Hi Jaya,

You've come along right at the beginning of the Woden project. You won't
find much on the net as our web page has yet to be setup, we just started
using the mailing list a couple weeks ago, and are targeting next week to
commit code to the SVN repository and pick-up development of the project.

How did you hear about Woden? Do you have a specific use for a WSDL 2.0
parser in mind? Are you interested in contributing to the project?

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

jayachandra <jayachandra@gmail.com>
04/28/2005 11:10 AM
Please respond to
woden-dev

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Pointers to getting started

Hi devs!
I'm new to the community, but the woden idea is exciting to me. I'm
unable to find on net enough info regarding the proceedings of this
project so as sync myself up with it. Can someone point to a mail
archive of earlier mail correspondances amongst the group members,
wiki or scratch docs dump location, anything and everything that's
related to WODEN. Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Jayachandra
--
-- Jaya