axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "John Abbott" <John.Abb...@ordnancesurvey.co.uk>
Subject WS-Security and SAML
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:13:14 GMT
Hi,

I am investigating using SAML to authenticate web services and would like to use axis to do
so.  Does axis support this?  If so are there any tutorials/documentation on how to go about
doing so.

Thanks in advance

John

John Abbott 	Technical Consultant   |  Ordnance Survey  |  Skunkworks
  _____

Room C579, Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road, SOUTHAMPTON
United Kingdom, SO16 4GU 	Phone: +44 (0) 23 8030 5838
Mobile: +44 (0) 77900 37516
Fax: +44 (0) 23 8079 2078

www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk <http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/>

john.abbott@ordnancesurvey.co.uk

  _____

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.
Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not
represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance
Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without
prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road