axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Notes on underlying MXparser of OM
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:18:57 GMT
Alek!
The problem is that of localization. Businesses which publish local
language wsdl's can not be understood by Axis2.
The following (attached) XML file written in chinese/japanese couldn't
be parsed by the MXParser. Parsing threw a XMLStreamException saying
"start tag unexpected character \ub9" the moment it encountered a
foreign character.
Other than yahoo group is their some kind of mailing list for stAX
community? I've some problem using yahoogroups

Thank you
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya