axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]w3c XML Test suite Conformance
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:30:24 GMT
I tried to put the test case on wiki at the url

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/w3cXMLSuiteConformance

Plz have a look at it.

And Ajith, exactly OMText can be used to manage Comment. And I did
that. I'll post the changes to the group and may be you can review
them.

Thank you,
Jayachandra

On Apr 11, 2005 2:46 PM, jayachandra <jayachandra@gmail.com> wrote:
> sure thing! I'll post my test case to the group or wiki
>
> Bye
> Jaya
> On Apr 11, 2005 2:43 PM, Eran Chinthaka <chinthakae@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > > Hi Dims!
> > > Thanks for the pointer to XMLUnit. So far, I was using a trial version
> > > of XMLDiff in quite an ugly fashion...phew!!!
> > > Today I incorporated the XMLUnit and tested the conformance in the
> > > suggested three step fashion. Load, Save, Compare. And the results
> > > stand as follows Of all the files present in the suite, 435 files were
> > > parsed and built into a serializable object model without throwing
> > > exceptions. But of them only 381 files have the serialized xml (from
> > > OM datastructures) matching with the original xml file used as input.
> >
> > That looks promising ;)
> >

> > > As of now, in OM, comment elements are not taken care of. I think I
> > > can manage Comment information item. That can improve the success rate
> > > by good amount. I'm currently finalizing the interface of OMComment.
> >
> > Did u committed the stuff to the main tree ??
> >
> > Plus, can u please publish the test stuff in a wiki as well. So that
> > other people ,might also be able to re-test the stuff with your
> > guidelines.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > -- Chinthaka

PI and