axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Smith <>
Subject Re: FindBugs
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:33:09 GMT

>Thanks for running the tool, could you enter a bug (or bugs) for the
>issues that were discovered?  It would be really nice if you could
>provide a patches to fix the issues also.
There are 950+ issues from 800 classes of the Axis1.2b3 axis.jar.

I'm simply bringing this to the mail-lists attention so the devs might
take a quick look at them *before* Axis 1.2 final gets released - if its
not already too late.

This JIRA bug acts as a reminder:

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It
is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may
contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store,
copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please
return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Pty Ltd, please email

View raw message