axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Article on E4X
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:19:45 GMT
I did some work on this, before the summit.

We have to write a MessageReceiver for e4x support. This MessageReceiver can
use Rhino within that.  And then we can deploy a javascript service (with of
course with a service.xml file, pointing to E4X message receiver and giving
the operation names).

I think that's what is required to do. I wrote a HelloWorld with E4X, but
didn't write the MessageReceiver.

Venkat, if we can provide this, that will be great, and will be a good
marketing thing as well ;).

Regards,
Eran Chinthaka