axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tcpmon issues?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 03:02:42 GMT
dims,

Thank you for the info. But, it's still working fine
with SimpleAxisServer. I also tested with Windows XP
Professional SP2, JDK 1.4.2_04-b05 -- thus, there's
no major difference with your system configurations.
Any other hint to reproduce the problem ? What apps
are you using ? How about the recall ratio - 100% ?

Thanks,
Toshi