axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chath...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Can OM with differed building really be so effective in Axis2?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 03:26:56 GMT
Hi Eran, HaoRan Zheng,

One more thing.. There is another point that will give us a performance
improvement. If our data binding tool is working on StAX or SAX, which I
believe we are and will, then we ll have a direct OM pull stream --> Java
Object conversion. There will be no intermediary object model such as DOM .
This will be desirable for our performance.

Regards,
Chathura