axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Brian Nielsen (JIRA)" <axis-...@ws.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (AXIS-1956) Client-side wsdd with service element changes request
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:13:32 GMT
Client-side wsdd with service element changes request
-----------------------------------------------------

         Key: AXIS-1956
         URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1956
     Project: Axis
        Type: Bug
  Components: Deployment / Registries  
    Versions: current (nightly), 1.2RC3    
 Environment: Linux, JVM j2sdk1.4.2_07
    Reporter: Brian Nielsen


Using handlers in the Transport or Global "chain" cause no problem, but when I add a specific
service to my client-config.wsdd, the request i changed so it doesn't work anymore.

Before the service element is added to my client-config the request is:
<soapenv:Body xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
wsu:Id="id-3403998">
  <SimpleDocumentSearch xmlns="http://isb.oio.dk/oioservice/service/SearchManager/Search/">
    <FreeSearchText>LDAP_userid.xsd</FreeSearchText>
  </SimpleDocumentSearch>
</soapenv:Body>


and after:
<soapenv:Body xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
wsu:Id="id-5514537">
  <SimpleDocumentSearch xmlns="http://isb.oio.dk/oioservice/service/SearchManager/Search/">
    <FreeSearchText xmlns="">LDAP_userid.xsd</FreeSearchText>
    <ObjectClassIDList xmlns="" xsi:nil="true"></ObjectClassIDList>
  </SimpleDocumentSearch>
</soapenv:Body>

So the namespace of the "parameters" are set to the default namespace and the second optional
element is inserted and all of a sudden as a nillable element, the schema part from the WSDL
goes like:

<xs:element name="SimpleDocumentSearch" type="search:SimpleDocumentSearchType"/>
<xs:complexType name="SimpleDocumentSearchType">
 <xs:sequence maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1">
   <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="FreeSearchText" type="xs:string"/>
   <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="ObjectClassIDList" type="search:ObjectClassIDListType"/>
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>


The service/WSDL for this service is located here: 
http://isb.oio.dk/oioservice/service/public/2/searchmanager.asmx?WSDL

it's a .NET service and it uses Web Service Security, where I have no problem using Addressing/WSS4J
as long as i stay away from service specific configurations, but in the long term I'll have
to be able to have several service specific handlers in my client-config.wsdd.

I think I've seen a related issue before, but I can't find it now. 

I've tried to reproduce the problem with a more simple scenario, but I didn't get any problems
there so there must be som other part involved.


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message