axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Client side problem
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:50:50 GMT
Hi all;

I started client side deployment (Client side configuration) and there I found number of things
to be clarifies and I have listed them below;

  a.. In client side I think we need to create handler chains for each out going message.
There we have to consider what are the module that the client is going to use (WS-RM, WS-S
etc) so depending on that handler chain has to be created for that particular request.  So
who is going to do that? Is it inside the call?
  b.. And where is the client going to keep his resources and how can he specify that , I
tried to use AXIS2_HOME classpath variable and there I found , to get its value I have to
use native API so I think there should bed some other way that user can specify repository
location to the Deployment.

Thanks and regards

Deepal