axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM Patch
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:59:42 GMT
+1 for a vote and get in to Thilina in to the team :)

mm .. regarding MTOM taking in I have a feeling there are some things
to clarifed.
To best of my knowladge we do not talk about the things like how to
recognize the MTOM element ect.

We do not need to bring in the code to main tree till we talk about it
enough. I am happy with MTOM arch, but there are things to be
calrified how it fixed in to OM!

Shall we do this .. let create a WIKI for the MTOM and ask thilina to
put his doc in to the WIKI. Let is list the issues and solutions in
the wiki. Then If at least few feel we are well placed with MTOM let
us try a VOTE.

Thanks
Srinath