axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Plans for the Axsi2 summit
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:49:24 GMT
Hi all,
Since there are requests for presentations and audio/video recordings
of the sessions we need to think of a better way to cater for the
people who will be absent in the summit (other than the wiki).
General discussions are not appropriate to be recorded , even in audio
format, since the people will feel restricted once they know it's
being recorded.( we did not record the sessions last time due to
this!) So recording the complete sessions is out.
But we can actually record (either in audio or video) the
presentations. I am now planning a complete Axis2 overview
presentation which will include notes as well. it is possible have the
audio (or video if people are so keen in looking at me or Srinath
waving our hands :)) of this. (I mean I have no objections :)).
So here is my suggestion. We can have a short (lets say 10 to 15
minutes maximum) presentation before we start every session. This
presentation will be a general introduction about the topic to discuss
and will include specific problem areas. A person who is well aware of
the particular topic can do the presentation. We can record these
presentations (if there are no objections) and publish along with the
ppt + notes.

thoughts ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu