axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] REQUEST_URI in mail transport
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:54:30 GMT
Hi,
Yes I agree that this is a broader issue than just the SOAPAction. The
algorithm you suggest seems to be fair enough for service resolution.
However I suppose we should look more into what others are doing
(afterall its not only axis  that is there in the world :)) and decide
the alternate branches of our service/operation resolution algorithm
depending on that.

--
Ajith Ranabahu