axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] REQUEST_URI in mail transport
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:42:44 GMT
Ahum,
I don't think using the SOAPAction for identifying the service is a
good idea. You can use the SOAPAction to identify the operation but
not the service. it's better if the service identification comes from
end point reference (The http URL or in the case of the mail, the mail
address)
IMHO we have to stick to one convention in doing this. Anybody has any
idea how other implementers utilize the SOAPAction ? Perhaps Microsoft
?

--
Ajith Ranabahu