axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Reporting JIRA issues for Axis
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:46:49 GMT
Hi all,
I guess there is a misconception among the Axis users that the JIRA
project Axis2 is supposed to be Axis 1.2. Well it is not :)(I just
happened to see some bugs posted to JIRA as Axis 2 which are actually
Axis 1.2) .
Axis2 JIRA was specifically created to handle Axis 2 issues and I
guess Axis 1.2 issues should be reported to Axis as usual. (Dims can
have a new project called axis1.2 to make it more clear, if needed ;))
So please refrain from attaching non-Axis 2 issues to the Axis2 JIRA
project.

Note to Dims -  We need to clear up the issues. Hopefully JIRA can
trasfer issues among projects, right ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu