axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] OMElementImpl question
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 07:00:24 GMT
Hi,
I have added a new testcase to check the namespace behavior with the
exact soapmessage Jongjin has mentioned and it seems to pass! Would
you be able let me know how exactly the problem came ?
In the mean time have a look at the very simple test I wrote to check it at
org.apache.axis.om.impl.serializer.NoNamespaceSerializerTest class in
the src/test folder in OM module.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu