axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]How about making Message context executable?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:49:43 GMT
Hi there Srinath and all,
This is probably a complete 180 degree turn from where we were heading
(well not exactly a backward leap, but a drastic change in direction).
The Message Context (MC) was pursued only as a property bag. Now we
are trying to put executable actions there! So the role of the MC is
changed now. I am not sure what this means to the structure of axis.
I guess this needs to be thought out carefully.
BTW if we are to do such a change this is the best time to tackle such
a change. It will be impossible on later stage.

--
Ajith Ranabahu